Open Farm Sunday
Date: 10th June 2018
Come and join us at the Dairy to discover more about farming, food production and the environment.
Our own farmers and food producers will be showing you how we manage the farm and produce some of our great products. We will be supported on the day by many people and organisations that work with us on a regular basis
Date and Time
Sunday 10 June 2018
10am - 4pm
Activities will include:
- Tractor/trailer rides
- Cows and milking at the Dairy*
- Crops and machinery
- Find out about rapeseed oil production, growing mushrooms, milk processing, milling wheat into flour, chickens and egg production.
- Bees and the Beekeeper
- The environmental work of the John Spedan Lewis Trust and other organisations.
- Farm walk
* Milking is from 1:30 pm onward
Abbotts Manor Dairy, Leckford Estate, SO20 6DD
- Food and refreshments available.
- Hand washing and toilet facilities available.
- Entrance to the event and car parking is free.
- Please note the postcode will get you into the area, please follow the local directional signage once in the area.
- Dogs are not allowed. Only assistance dogs will be permitted.
- Our farm tour trailers cannot accommodate wheelchairs or pushchairs due to their size.
- Wheelchair users can access most of the activities. Some activities are located along farm tracks (farm walk) or up several steps (Dairy viewing gallery). However, the cows and milking parlour can also be viewed without accessing the viewing gallery.
- Parking and activities are located within a working farm on grassed areas and along farm tracks. Please take care when accessing the area and visiting the site.