Main River on both banks and Carrier fishing on left hand bank. Beat 14 runs from the Cattle bridge at the bottom of Beat 12 to the boundary with the Houghton Club, just behind the footbridge. Longstock village forms the backdrop on the right hand bank and South Moors water meadows the left. The large Manor House overlooking the Beat is known as The Grange and was the Headquarters of the Longstock Fishing Club from 1809 until 1827, when the members left to join the Houghton Club in Stockbridge. Access and Car Park is through the gate next to the Road Bridge on the Bunny ( the lane that links the A3057 to Longstock village). The hut is located on the right hand bank two thirds of the way down the Beat.