Longstock Park Water Garden Visitor Information
PLANNING YOUR VISIT TO LONGSTOCK PARK WATER GARDEN
- Opening hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday: 10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.00pm - 3.30pm. Sunday 10.30am/11.30am to 14.30pm
For enquiries contact email@example.com
- Entry is by ticket only purchased online through Eventbrite Tickets are £10 per person. Under 3yrs go free.
- Address for your visit, Longstock Park Water Garden, Leckford Estate, Stockbridge, SO20 6EH.
- You cannot access the garden until the opening time.
- Free parking is available opposite the garden entrance. Follow the signs on arrival.
- There is wheelchair access to most areas although some islands can only be reached over narrow bridges.
- All bridges can be slippery in wet weather and care should be taken when crossing them.
- There are numerous seats set around the Garden. There is limited shelter from wet weather.
- Toilets with wheelchair access are available in the Garden.
- Picnicking is not permitted in the Garden, Please note there is no café or shop located at the water garden site. However, food and drink is available from the Farm Shop Cafe which is nearby.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Garden. Only assistance dogs will be permitted.
- Please note. Refunds will not be given in the event of wet weather. In the event we have to close the garden due to bad weather a refund will be offered.
- Please note. The Garden will be open on Easter Sunday, however our farm shop, cafe & nursery will not be open on Easter Sunday.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy your visit.