Longstock Park Water Garden - Visitor Information
Longstock Park Water Garden
Public Open Days
Longstock Park Water Garden is open to the public (and staff of the John Lewis Partnership) on selected Sundays from May to September.
Opening times 1pm - 4pm (no need to book)
Admission is £7 for adults
£2 for children (under 16)
Children under 3 enter for free.
Sunday 5th, Sunday 12th & Sunday 19th
Sunday 2nd, Sunday 9th & Sunday 16th
Sunday 7th, Sunday 14th & Sunday 21st
Sunday 4th, Sunday 11th & Sunday 18th
Sunday 1st, Sunday 8th & Sunday 15th
Weekday Group Bookings
We welcome visits to the Garden (by appointment) on weekdays during April to September.
Groups can visit the Garden between 9am and 3pm (last entry is 3pm)
Group admission is £11 per person.
Please contact Ann Colwell, Longstock Park Nursery, for further details and bookings on 01264 810894 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Visitors
- The Garden and Woodland walks are approx. 5.5 acres. Allow around 1 - 1.5 hours to see the Garden at a leisurely pace.
- There are numerous seats around the Garden but very little shelter from wet weather.
- Wooden bridges in the Garden can become slippery when wet.
- There are toilet facilities with wheelchair access.
- There is free parking and parking for coaches (please make us aware if you are travelling to the Garden by coach)
- There are no facilities at the Garden for purchasing refreshments. Unfortunately food cannot be consumed in the Garden.
- Our Farm Shop cafe is just a few minutes' drive from the Garden. Visitors may also walk through the Longstock Park Arboretum (via a marked route) to the Farm Shop, Cafe & Nursery. The Walk to/from the Garden is sloping and undulating in areas.
- Only assistance dogs are allowed in the Garden.
- There are no card paying facilities at the Garden.
- Please use the postcode SO20 6EH when visiting the Garden.
- For Group bookings contact Ann Colwell email@example.com
- If you are a local charity and would like to apply to be represented at one of our open days then please contact Tracey Piper firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact the Garden Manager email email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Garden this season.