Longstock Water Garden - Visitor Information
Longstock Park Water Garden
Longstock Park Water Garden is open to the public on Sunday throughout the season from *May to September. The Garden is also open on weekdays for group bookings (by appointment only)
*NOTE: This is a change to previous years
Charity Open Days
Longstock Park Water Garden is open to the public, supporting a nominated charity, on selected Sundays from May to September. See this Season's dates.
Opening from 1pm - 4pm
Admission is £7 for adults. £2 for children (under 16). Children under 3 enter for free.
For further information about charity days and how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Visits to the Garden
We welcome visits to the Garden (by appointment) on weekdays during April to September.
Groups can visit the Garden between 9am and 3pm (last entry is 3pm)
Group admission is £11 per person.
Please contact Ann Colwell, Longstock Park Nursery, for further details and bookings on 01264 810894 or email@example.com
General Information for Visitors
- The Garden and Woodland walks are approx. 5.5 acres. Allow around 1 - 1.5 hours to see the Garden at a leisurely pace.
- There are numerous seats around the Garden but very little shelter from wet weather.
- Wooden bridges in the Garden can become slippery when wet.
- There are toilet facilities with wheelchair access.
- There is free parking and parking for coaches (please make us aware if you are travelling to the Garden by coach)
- There are no facilities at the Garden for purchasing refreshments. Unfortunately food cannot be consumed in the Garden.
- Our Farm Shop cafe is just a few minutes' drive from the Garden. Visitors may also walk through the Longstock Park Arboretum (via a marked route) to the Farm Shop, Cafe & Nursery. The Walk to/from the Garden is sloping and undulating in areas.
- Only assistance dogs are allowed in the Garden.
- There are no card paying facilities at the Garden.
- Please use the postcode SO20 6EH when visiting the Garden.
- For Group bookings contact Ann Colwell firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Charity open days contact Tracey Piper email@example.com
- To contact the Garden Manager email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Garden this season.