Purchasing a gift card is a great way to gift someone whatever the occasion. The Farm Shop & Nursery have a wide selection of gifts ranging from plants, trees, unique gifts for the garden and home as well as food and drink for all tastes! Gift cards can also be used to pay for services from our Garden Design team.
Our gift cards can be purchased from the Nursery or Farm Shop when you visit, with a minimum value of £10 up to a maximum value of £500.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Waitrose & Partners Farm Leckford Estate Gift Cards
1. You can only redeem the Waitrose & Partners Farm, Leckford Estate gift card at Longstock Park Nursery, Garden Design and Farm Shop & Cafe.
2. The following exclusions apply to the use of the Waitrose & Partners Farm, Leckford Estate gift card:
It cannot be redeemed in John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops or online at Johnlewis.com or waitrose.com, John Lewis Gift List, third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops, John Lewis Home Solutions, waitroseflorist.com, waitrosecellar.com, all petrol stations, Welcome Break shops, Waitrose & Partners Cookery School, waitrosegarden.com, waitrosepet.com, Waitrose licensed shops in UAE. Gift cards may not be used for magazine subscriptions, photo printing or software downloads on johnlewis.com.
3. You cannot use a gift card to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can you use it for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including John Lewis Partnership gift cards and e-gift cards.
4. Please protect your card and treat it as cash. We cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
5. The gift card will expire after 12 months from purchase or last use, buying a product, topping up a Gift card or making a balance enquiry will refresh the 12 month expiry period. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card. We reserve the right to invalidate a gift card should there be any suspicion of fraudulent activity.
6. Gift cards can only be purchased from Longstock Park Nursery, Farm Shop and Cafe, with a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value of £500.
7. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change on gift cards.
8. Where goods have been purchased with a Waitrose & Partners Farm, Leckford Estate gift card and subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price or returned, monies owing will be refunded to a gift card. This can only be processed in person at Longstock Park Nursery, Farm Shop & Cafe.
9. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
10. We reserve the right to amend the gift card and terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.