Longstock Park Nursery
Leckford Estate are very pleased to announce that we are able to open our doors at the Nursery. As of Wednesday 13th May, Longstock Park Nursery are proud to announce the reopening of our doors.
The opening times will be -
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the nursery, and we've worked hard to ensure measures are in place to protect the health and safety of our staff, customers and Partners.
We have put in place the following measures -
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in the nursery at any time, with queuing 2m apart
- 2m social distancing markers will be seen throughout the nursery and garden shop
- Encouraging customers to shop alone where possible, unless they need specific assistance
- Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to centres for customer use
- We will only be able to accept card payments. No cash or gift cards, please
- Please respect partners and fellow customers and maintain a safe distance when shopping.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed, except for service dogs
Important note - Under government guidelines, we will provide advice or assistance to customers whilst maintaining social distance. Please be aware that we may not be able to load your car with items during this period of social distancing.
In the initial stage of opening, we politely ask you to work with us to ensure that we can provide everyone with a safe and enjoyable experience. Please observe the guideline set out for both yours and our safety.
Longstock Park Nursery
Many of the plants and shrubs growing around the nursery are examples of what we sell so we can show our visitors their full potential. The 80-metre herbaceous border covered with its climbing clematis and stunning fruit tree archway has become an impressive attraction for people all over the world.
We sell a wide range of stock in the Plant Nursery, specialising in shrubs, climbers, perennials and aquatics. This includes a variety of buddlejas, penstemons, clematis and traditional roses, as well as herbs, ferns and alpines.
In addition, we supply a wide range of trees, both decorative and fruiting. From November to March we offer a complete selection of bare-root hedging plants and during the festive season, we stock cut and pot Christmas trees.
We can offer a delivery service within an approximate 10-mile radius of the nursery and further by arrangement, please enquire for more information.